Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Proactively interacts with client contacts and key decision-makers at all levels throughout the Life Sciences Linguistic Validation unit to closely monitor and assess overall service delivery, identify new business opportunities, and maximize Life Sciences “wallet share” including bid preparation and follow-up, bid approval, and positioning to ensure overall client success.
- Partners with clients in “think-tank” scenarios and discussions to help develop custom and innovative solutions for new/developing challenges.
- Identifies, analyzes, and qualifies all growth opportunities and directly promotes Life Sciences service offerings to existing and prospective divisions.
- Manages annual portfolio targets and achieves growth initiatives, based on upselling strategies.
- Works closely with Operations to manage gross margin target of portfolio accounts by meeting regularly with project teams to discuss issues, challenges, and opportunities, as well as to measure past business performance and provide accurate forecasted performance.
- Ensures the retention, growth, and ongoing satisfaction of assigned accounts by understanding, evaluating and addressing clients’ ongoing, changing, and unexpected needs.
- Works closely with the Life Sciences Sales team to function as a Linguistic Validation Subject Matter Expert in client calls and meetings.
- Works closely with the Life Sciences eCOA Solutions Lead to develop and enhance sponsor and eCOA vendor relationships.
- Participates in competitive bidding events (e.g., RFPs) to support sales activities and contributes to the preparation of responses.
- Works closely with Linguistic Validation management team to prepare and present new services and solutions to clients within the scope of growth strategies.
- Plans, prepares and conducts quarterly business reviews with assigned key accounts and leads client interactions as required, including on-site visits.
- Maintains and monitors written service agreements for assigned accounts, as well as pricing information within production platforms.
- Understands client needs and demonstrates client-facing software solutions to target clients and prospects.
- Ensures timely payment of assigned client account invoices through regular review, analysis, follow up, and escalation as needed.
- Develops, implements, reviews and updates Account Plans and drives them towards annual growth objectives in collaboration with the assigned operations team.
- Reviews, analyzes and manages the implementation of new Master Service Agreements (MSA), renewals, and all amendments.