Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
We are looking for an Accountant in our Boston office, to serve CSOFT on either a full-time or part-time basis. Our North America Accountant will manage NA bookkeeping, payroll, banking, and expenses and will work to centralize our accounting in Massachusetts. Moreover, the Accountant will work closely alongside our global finance team to maintain clear communication and ensure the organization of our financial documents and processes across our global offices. If you are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and lively environment with people from all corners of the world, apply today!
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger, including preparing entries, month-end close process and key accounting processes such as AR, AP, cash, payroll, tax, etc.
- Able to process and manage payroll and benefits OR provides back-up for this function as needed
- Manage State and Federal tax return to ensure compliance
- Establish and maintain accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Support executive and management team with financial reports, special projects and ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Make recommendation to CEO for business strategies, process improvements and performance measurements of operations.
- Liaise with auditors, bank and other professionals.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field required and CPA preferred.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in accounting/finance.
- Prior experience as a manager with tax experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and lead with change management skills
- Superior written/verbal communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with QuickBooks and ADP is a plus