Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying spelling, grammar, punctuation and other language errors.
- Ensuring console manufacturer guidelines are adhered to.
- Logging details of errors/issues found and providing suggestions for improvements
- Consistency of terminology and imagery.
- Hunting for missing / wrong content.
- Ensuring the proper date/calendar/character display / format.
- Writing reports on errors/bugs found.
What We’re Looking For
- Native level fluency in English and the language you are applying for.
- Strong understanding of both cultures.
- Computer literacy – particularly with Excel.
- Robust Internet research skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others, share ideas and participate in decision making.
- Previous experience with using different software, applications and websites.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar.
- Brand new office facility based in Brentford. Amenities include a gym, café and transport to and from Gunnersbury station.
- Due to the Covid-19 outbreak in the UK, we are offering home based work at the moment but as soon as the office reopens, candidates will work from the studio.