Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
The tester will be using devices to test a wide range of internally and externally facing applications and tools.
The tester will be conduct test cases, identify localization bugs, report them via an internal bug tracking system as well as verify the fixes once implemented.
Job Title: Arabic Localization QA tester
Location: Cupertino – Remote during the Covid-19 crisis.
Workweek: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm (1 hour unpaid break from 12pm-1pm) 2-3 days per week
W-2 employee, eligible for benefits based on hours worked
Duration: 1 year with a possible extension
Hourly Rate: $35.00
- Native-level fluency in their respective language (grammar, vocabulary, composition, punctuation)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience working in translation
- Tech savvy, with experience testing web-based systems and applications on Mac OS X and iOS
- Ability to prioritize linguistic issues and distinguish between a true must-fix and a nice-to-have
- Experience working with test cases and test scripts
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Ability to clearly articulate reproduction steps for a given issue and communicate critical information
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with very diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team ethic
Languages needed: Arabic