- Demonstrated ability in the game localization industry
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture, and comfortable with a certain degree of ambiguity
- Native-level proficiency in a secondary language
- Proven ability to run weekly, sometimes daily deadlines and work effectively with diverse teams across multiple time zones
- Experience working with custom-built Content, as well as Translation Management Systems
- Broad and up-to-date knowledge of worldwide cultural norms, current events and pop culture
- A passion for mobile apps and games, and a full understanding of the software development cycle including linguistic as well as functional QA
Apple Arcade on the App Store makes it simple for users around the world to discover, download and enjoy great games. Our localization team interacts with international business, editorial, marketing, design, programming, tools and engineering teams to provide the highest quality localized experience for our users across all of our platforms.
We are looking for a smart, articulate and resourceful individual with a passion for culture, arts, community, technology, apps and games! You will be deeply involved in the digital production of editorial, marketing and user interface content on-store and off. The successful candidate will be proactive, flexible, able to prioritize multiple deliveries simultaneously and comfortable with ambiguity. Collaboration is key to success in the Apps team when working with multiple partners under strict production timelines.
Education & ExperienceBA/BS or equivalent/relevant experience in Computer Sciences, Marketing, Communication, or Localization.