Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
For Audio, Video and subtitling projects, as a minimum:
- Work closely with the production teams, scope, quote, set up and coordinate production process of media projects.Communicate on time and effectively the status, progress and any risks or queries of every project to the client and your manager.
- Ensure projects meet internal and external client expectations with respect to quality, budget and delivery timelines.
- Track and report cost and schedule changes, and highlight any issues to the project team and/or client in a proactive and timely fashion.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate risks of specific client requests. Handle and answer queries. Escalate any issues when necessary to ensure minimal impact on quality, budget and timeline.
- Maintain all internal project documentation.
- Storage and accurate filing of all assets received and delivered.
- Negotiate with external studios, freelancers and vendors on pricing per project requirement.
- Ensure suppliers have all the relevant information to perform the work to the required standards
- Ideally applicants will be educated to degree standard and/or have a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of multimedia (Audio/video) production or localisation project management.
- Driven, self-motivated and passionate individual who takes initiative and communicates well.
- Self Motivator who sets, delivers and executes his/her work to a very high standard.
- Some ability and understanding of audio, video, multimedia, foreign languages.
- Excellent organization, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise and work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Flexible team player, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Must be PC literate and have excellent MS Office skills
Nice to have:
- Previous experience of working in a project based, client facing role, with multimedia projects covering both voiceover and subtitling would be an advantage.
- Experience in Transcription/Subtitling environment is a plus.
- Understanding of Media Accessibility requirements (Audio description and Subtitles for Deaf and hard of hearing).
- Knowledge of one or more foreign language(s).
- Expertise in industry-related CAT-tools software is a plus
- Amazing benefits. (Seriously!)
- Infinite training, professional development and personal growth opportunities.
- The rare opportunity to impact how organizations communicate globally. There’s a reason we work with 90 of the top 100 brands.
- Smart, engaged co-workers, a culture of diversity, innovation and opportunity.
- Relaxed, fun environment with a game room, in house happy hours and many great office events throughout the year.
- Great work life balance!
SDL is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran, and disability status.
For more information about EEO/AAP legislation please visit: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf