Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
To manage all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible in order to ensure client retention, satisfaction and ultimately repeat revenue growth. Through effective written and verbal communication ensure that project teams are clear to the scope, complexity and expectations of clients for all projects and that the clients are kept fully informed as to the progress, position and financial status of their projects. To manage and motivate the extended project team ensuring actions are clearly delegated and that resource/quality issues are escalated in a timely fashion to the departmental managers and Program Manager.
- Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability
- Compilation of estimates and proposals for approval, including notes section
- Adhering to the LQI sales process
- Production of project schedules using Microsoft Project and updating and maintenance where required.
- Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders
- Project planning and implementing best methodology and process.
- Effective verbal/written communications with clients, Network Offices and internal team members
- Adhering to SDL project process including the use of Empower, Handover forms, Status reports and MDS forms
- Hosting and leading conference calls with clients and team members
- Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimise potential issues
- Accurate filing and archiving of all project related materials
- Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Co-ordinators/Associates
- Analysis of files using translation memory tools
- Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Program Manager
- Holding regular project meetings, documenting these and distributing minutes/actions to the team.
- Maintenance and updating of invoicing tables and ensuring timely and final invoicing
- Development and preparation of process documents where required
- Completion of appraisals for junior reports and objective setting and monitoring.
- Account growth
- Profitability of projects as identified by budgets
- Client satisfaction levels assessed by feedback
- Numbers and levels of quality issues
- Effectiveness in advancing technology solutions.
- Development of direct reports