Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Making contact with clients to develop and maintain the healthy working relationship with Welocalize.
- Working with the Program Directors, Enterprise Project Managers and/or Project Manager (PM) to create territory, account and opportunity plans, RFPs, SOWs, quotes and ensuring that administrative details are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Working within and maintaining customer data in Salesforce.com, including but not limited to sales forecasts, plans, activities, opportunities, pipelines and related data.
- Coordinating RFP/RFQ/RFI responses, as needed.
- Ability to travel approximately 30%, including customer visits and attending industry events, as required.
- Working in a global team defining the underlying value proposition and service offerings for existing clients and new client targets.
- In conjunction with your manager, helping to generate a higher return on our sales and marketing efforts to produce a larger volume of target clients.
- In conjunction with your manager and global team, moving opportunities along the sales process to help achieve closed sales above budget (up to and including closing).
- Taking responsibility and accountability for designated clients, territories, verticals, horizontals, service offerings and projects.
- Collaborating with the global team to define internal and external expectations, and aligning those to specific deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university a plus, related experience and/or training required.
- Experience in business-to-business sales experience in professional services and technology solutions strongly preferred.
- Experience in closed sales in new business of Large Accounts, within the company or externally in a like industry and position.
- An understanding of working in a customer-centric sales methodology.
- A track record of lead generation, key account targeting, qualifying and closing new business including new and existing accounts.
- Experience of enterprise-level sales experience in the localization industry.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute on a successful business development strategy.
- Demonstrated competence in working independently to structure, negotiate, and close multi-million dollar accounts with leading companies, particularly in the technology, manufacturing, consumer, travel/hospitality, and finance industries.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making, and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success getting buy-in for innovative and bold projects.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble customers.