Experience Level Director
Work From Home Some times
The Translations Division of Ubiqus has an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong desire to learn and become part of this industry. Our Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying prospective clients through various means and building the business through a strong sales approach.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is 100% cold calling and requires sales experience within the translation/localization industry. Candidates without sales experience within the translation/localization will not be considered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and expand the Translations division market penetration by sourcing new and expanded sales prospects in existing and new industry verticals; create customized project proposals and cost estimates; negotiating and closing deals while ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction
- Promoting and educating prospective clients regarding the organizations capabilities, benefits and competitive offerings/services.
- Identifying project requirements and scope, and estimating costs and time requirements for successful project completion.
- During the RFP process, work closely with cross departmental employees to jointly define program parameters that meet client and organization needs and quarterback successful RFP submission
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service.