Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
We’re looking for someone who can bring experience from a relevant area of Digital Marketing. For example, if you haven’t got much conversion optimisation experience, we’d like you to demonstrate a love of websites, analytics, UX or something similar. We’re looking for a people-person who’s tenacious, organised, confident, self-reliant and has an interest in websites and digital marketing. Ideally, you’ll enjoy digging around in data and have your own thoughts about what makes a great website.
- Aptitude for dealing with clients & other key stakeholders.
- Experience in a relevant area of digital marketing.
- Commercial/new business perspective.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Eye for document/presentation writing.
- Organised and effective at managing projects.
Nice to have: Existing experience, or a willingness to learn the following:
- A/B testing tools.
- Uncovering insights from data.
- Producing wireframes.
- Conducting user tests/research.
- Other optimisation tools (e.g. HotJar, GetSiteControl, Formissimo, etc.).
- Managing new business enquiries.
- Project management of larger C&A team projects.
- Running onboarding/KPI/chemistry workshops.
- Liaising with & reporting to clients.
- Progress discussions of our services within the wider Welocalize group.
- Supporting the team with website reviews.
- Examining Google Analytics reports.
- Working with the sales & marketing team to help sell our services.
- Writing relevant blog posts.