Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Director, Head of Localisation
The Localisation Director is responsible for overseeing Sprinklr’s Globalisation/Localisation program. Our Localisation efforts span our SaaS solution, Knowledge Portal, in-platform messaging, website, marketing collateral and campaigns – currently across 9+ languages within the platform and 5+ languages for marketing and campaigns. This role will help set strategy for our Localisation program, liaise with relevant global stakeholders across Engineering, Marketing, Support and Field teams, lead a localisation team of project managers and linguists to manage process, technology and vendors and oversee reporting and ROI.
This position is based in London.
The Marketing Operations team is responsible for helping the Marketing organisation to be as effective and efficient as possible by managing and executing campaigns, managing digital & social marketing channels, supporting events, localising content, managing our marketing infrastructure and providing insights & analytics.
- Lead a global team of Localisation managers and translators
- Liaise across Sprinklr teams: Engineering, Marketing, Support, Sales/Success
- Manage vendor relationships for quality, efficiency and cost
- Consult and share best practices across teams – especially for new initiatives
- Develop a measurement program for insights, volume/capacity, quality and ROI
- Stay abreast of industry trends including vendors, technology innovations and network with best-in-class industry peers
- Native speaker in French, Spanish or Mandarin preferred
- Motivational team leader; able to inspire and evangelise the importance of Localisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively across time zones and cultures
- Excellent organisational, time and self-management skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure on multiple projects.
- A strategic thinker, always thinking a couple steps ahead
- Focus on quality; test solutions end-to-end to ensure successful delivery
- A team player; collaborative and works well with colleagues across Sprinklr
- Results-oriented; able to define and expand a measurement program
Experience & Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum BA in Marketing, Business or Linguistics; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Globalisation/Localisation including software internationalisation; 3 years as program leader
- SaaS work experience, especially working with global Engineering teams
- Working knowledge of localisation platforms, file formats and CAT tools – such as SDL Trados Studio, WorldServer, XTM International, Memsource, MemoQ or any similar product that manages and/or automates the translation workflow.
- Experience with more than one vendor: RWS, TransPerfect, Lionbridge, Amplexor, WeLocalize, Smartling
- Experience with MT/PE cost optimisation and any other AI application for Internationalisation/Localisation