Experience Level Entry level
Work From Home Some times
- Previous experience of creating English post-production transcripts (Dialogue Lists and Spotting Lists).
- Previous experience with editing English subtitle files
- Strong knowledge of various subtitling software and subtitle formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Perfect spelling and grammar.
- Good knowledge of popular culture.
- Strong technical skills and good working knowledge of MS Office and professional subtitling software(s).
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills.
- Experience of audiovisual translation projects.
- Knowledge of theatrical subtitling and dubbing processes and workflows.
- Solid knowledge of video formats.
- Client-facing experience.
- Fluency in a second language desirable but not essential.
- Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative as well as part of a global team, to achieve deadlines whilst producing high quality work.
- Must be punctual, dependable and flexible
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, gained within a similar post production environment.