Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Lead the creation of new industry-focused content in support of the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Define and help to execute key industry campaigns.
- Develop regular cadence of content (webinars, case studies, collateral, social media programs, website, event plans) that improve lead flow across priority industries.
- Develop compelling customer evidence content (videos, case studies, reference materials) that demonstrate credibility and support sales.
- In collaboration with industry subject matter experts, develop materials and help to train SDL colleagues on market and sales positioning.
- Work across SDL marketing functions to help set go-to-market strategy and support digital, partner and event efforts.
- Strong writing skills and experience with a variety of formats including blog posts, articles, datasheets, position papers, eBooks, infographics, social media content and videos.
- Support strategic sales opportunities working with account managers to drive penetration in key accounts.
- Stay ahead of the curve with industry trends using a variety of data sources to analyze relevant business situations/trends and proactively develop messages to address key business issues, drivers and growth opportunities.
- Provide knowledge about competitors and customers, enabling sales to be more effective.
- 5+ years of software/technology marketing experience with a focus on persona-based demand creation targeting legal services industry.
- Demonstrated success generating demand, opening new market opportunities and elevating awareness and brand.
- Experience in leading global marketing programs including creating and managing marketing plans and monitoring and reporting on results, coordinating integrated execution teams and managing budgets.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence business and technical audiences across Marketing, Product Management, Business Development and Solutions.
- Infinite training, professional development and personal growth opportunities
- The rare opportunity to impact how organizations communicate globally. There’s a reason we work with 90 of the top 100 brands.
- Smart, engaged co-workers, a culture of innovation and opportunity.
- Great work life balance