Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
Working with Senior Project Managers, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing translation and localisation projects to completion whilst ensuring IQVIA’s standards are met.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Managing multiple translation and localisation projects at any one time from receipt to completion
- Coordinate all project phases and efficiently predict the delivery of those phases to deliver within the best possible deadline
- Working with the Senior Project Managers to assess the client’s expectations or specifications
- Select appropriate vendors and negotiate deadlines
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract linguists and proof-readers across multiple locations
- Monitor and control projects status
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Comply with relevant and applicable IQVIA procedures
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the project to ensure language effectiveness is maintained
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Degree in Linguistics, Translation Localisation related subject would be preferred but is not essential
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential, an additional language would be an asset
- Good attention to multilingual content effectiveness whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Ability to meet strict deadlines; manage competing priorities and changing demands.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, work independently and on own initiative.
- Must demonstrate good IT skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients with demonstrated cultural and emotional intelligence