Experience Level Entry level
Work From Home Some times
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree. Emphasis in translation, localization, linguistics or game design a plus.
- Native proficiency in Korean with exceptional grammar skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience in professional translation/localization work, games and technical translation preferred.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- A collaborative translator who enjoys working in a team environment and adjusts well to quick turnaround times.
- Experience working with computer assisted translation tools; MemoQ, Memsource, SDL Trados or Wordfast.
- Strong knowledge of different Operating Systems (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint).
- Passion for PC, video, or mobile gaming.
- Familiarity with computer hardware, software development, or game design.
- Familiarity with game distribution platforms (Steam, Origin, GOG, etc.).
- Understanding and knowledge of different game genres and game discussion groups.
- Knowledgeable about different gaming hardware