Experience Level Associate
Work From Home No
The successful candidate will be bilingual demonstrate native level expertise in a foreign language, a working knowledge of software testing in various phases of software development cycle, as well as hands-on experience with a multitude of software applications in a corporate network environment including servers, databases, and mail systems. Leadership experience including supervisory experience or project management is highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to gain exposure to the global software development and testing world, while working with cutting-edge technologies.
- Hands on support of challenging functional & linguistic software testing/QA in the secure onsite testing facility.
- Work as part of a dynamic team on a wide variety of projects (cutting-edge consumer tech, inc. video/audio streaming, smart speakers and displays, smart home devices, travel and commerce apps, etc) for an exciting client – global industry leader in search.
- Support operational and technical aspects of complex projects, including project assessment, coordination, and delivery.
- Support efforts to create and validate localization and functional test plans based on UI/UX and functional spec from client.
- Setup test beds and test environments, troubleshoot, problem solve in a dynamic deadline-driven environment.
- Review, validate, and triage identified defects within the software for clarity, classification, and prioritization.
- Help coordinate onsite and remote testers, including hands-on technical and project-related support.
- Support screenshot projects.
- Provide status reports regularly to Test Lead.
- Bi-lingual, translator-level fluency in native language preferred. Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, Engineering related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, defect investigation and analytical skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Highly detailed and organized.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work on a team and communicate effectively with other team members.
- Motivated and ability to learn fast.