Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
We have an exciting opportunity for a game localisation professional to join our team as a Localisation Coordinator. The successful candidate will need to be passionate about delivering a high-quality local experience for our games. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an interest in games to help continue to make our AAA titles accessible to our global community.
- Translate marketing and in-game text from English into German
- Work with external vendors to source translations supporting all the current languages in our current and future games
- Perform in-context quality checks on the translated text
- Work closely with multiple departments to resolve issues
- Provide language support to other departments as needed (e.g. player support and community engagement).
- Fully own and manage specific localisation processes and project areas
- A passion for languages and a positive attitude
- Problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to cope with change and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Keen gamer.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and German.
- Formal qualification in translation, linguistics or creative writing
- Previous industry experience in videogames or localisation
- Knowledge of any additional languages.