Experience Level Entry level
Work From Home Some times
- Participate in programmes that help execute on strategic business initiatives. Own project deliverables that span multiple quarters and enable teams to complete their tasks on time.
- Support ongoing localisation requests from a diverse range of teams, acting as a trusted expert that delivers on deadlines. Learn their processes, understand the stakeholders involved and adjust your approach as needed while still enforcing our translation standards and best practices.
- Monitor and maintain the assets used during localisation. This includes reviewing and proactively updating our glossary, adjusting workflow settings to better handle changing business needs, and adjusting the overall flow of content through our translation platform, Smartling.
- Bridge the gap between multiple stakeholders working in the same space through the localisation lens. Proactively reach out to stakeholders for education and alignment with their roadmaps
- Coordinate localisation review activities with internal and external resources. Work with Product Design teams to review and finalize translations for new software features.
- Maintain and expand documentation of processes and best practices to enable Peloton teams to self-serve their routine translation needs. Run training and onboarding sessions for new team members who will interact heavily with the localisation process.
- Together with your teammates, research and incorporate industry best practices into our localisation and translation strategy.
- 3+ years experience as a Project Coordinator or Manager in a deadline-driven role with accountability for delivering projects. Ideally this will have included exposure to content localisation and related processes. Related or transferable experience will also be considered.
- Experience working with Product, Engineering and Software Development teams on the client side
- Basic understanding of the engineering and software development processes
- Experience working with Marketing teams on the client side
- Some experience working with TMS, CMS and other translation and content management tools.
- You are comfortable with constant change, in your role, around you, in the team. You embrace it and try to make the most of each new opportunity.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills are a must. Additional languages are a huge bonus!