Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
You will assist our Localization Manager and our App Store Optimization (ASO) and Performance Team with optimizing the app store presences of apps with millions of users for improvement and driving results for our clients.
The role includes translation, edition and copywriting components and involves coordinating translators and inducting them into Phiture’s industry-leading ASO methodology.
What you’ll do:
- Translate, proofread and create copy in German.
- Assist in optimizing translation workflows with our freelance collaborators.
- Assist in developing/managing our growing network of freelance collaborators.
- Localization quality assurance.
- Work with our App Store Optimization assisting with keyword optimization (in German and English).
What you bring to us:
- We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic working student (m/f/d) with a creative flair, a sharp turn of phrase, and an all-round native command of German.
- You are working towards a Modern Languages, Translation or Humanities degree.
- Track record of translation and localization.
- Some experience in copywriting, storytelling, or blog-writing.
- Ultimate command of the German language. Grammar master.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Interest in languages and the ability to think on your feet.
- The initiative to tackle issues on a case-by-case basis.
- Excel skills and the ability to adapt and learn new data tools quickly.
- Structured, organized and independent working style with great attention to detail (go-getter attitude).