Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
What You’ll Be Doing
- Propose and lead pipeline architecture implementation for the Localization and Design team needs of stable, frequent and fast game builds in multiple environments.
- Represent Localization needs in design workflows as part of the Design Tools team.
- Develop text management strategies that enable the Localization team to spend minimal budget and resources, maximize translation throughput, facilitate testing, and gain more insight into production processes
- Understand and action the evolving needs of Design and Live Ops teams.
- Enable the Localization team to adapt to new content needs, vendors and 3rd-party tools.
- Execute an overall strategy that relies on smart decisions about improving vs. replacing aging systems.
- Anticipate and communicate needs to non-technical stakeholders for facilitating partner studio game localization.
Your Background And Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional work experience.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- Motivation and pride to technically shepherd the output of teams who must reach a global audience in a competitive marketplace.
- Interested in both backend and frontend development.
- Experience programming for localization tools.
- Experience programming for software internationalization (i18n).
- Experience with web UI development.
- Localization CAT tool general understanding.
- Experience living abroad or cross-cultural immersion.
- AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.