Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
Who are you?
- You have a true passion for languages and global cultures! You think about what makes Spanish different in Mexico to Spain, or Canadian French versus what it is like in France. You understand how Traditional Chinese differs from Simplified Chinese, and how this can impact the translation process, as well as the history behind it because you find these differences inherently fascinating.
- You are comfortable working within an existing framework, and when no framework is provided, you are capable of building and defining your own processes.
- You have a strong work ethic and not only complete tasks, but constantly seek opportunities to hone your craft and design the best solutions possible.
- You care deeply about the quality of your work and go the extra mile to make sure all details have been vetted, researched, and clearly communicated.
- You are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for colleagues of all backgrounds.
- Understand and manage translation content management systems, CAT tools, and localization and translation processes.
- 4+ years of experience working as a translation/localization manager or transferable experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project management, collaboration, and prioritization skills.
- Experience working closely with internal teams across an organization to continuously inform and evolve its
- globalization processes.
- Experience strategizing and executing on objectives.
- Experience managing small teams.
- Bonus: experience with digital accessibility.
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.