Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
As a Localization Producer, you are the champion of Blizzard localized products and you continually elevate standards to establish top industry processes and quality by collaborating with our product creators and localization operations teams globally.
If you’re passionate about localization, constantly striving for excellence and possess the spark to continue to challenge the status quo in our industry, we’re looking for you to join our team based in Irvine, CA.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate cross-functionally with content creators, marketing, legal, engineering, and other requesters to provide consultation and support to meet their localization needs
- Plan and manage localization schedules, collaborate cross-functionally with other localization PMs and/or external partners to define requirements and manage timelines
- Design and implement efficient and scalable end-to-end localization frameworks for multiple products and diverse content types
- Drive initiatives to foster innovation by analyzing current pain points in workflows and tools and actively provide recommendations for scalable solutions
- Make independent decisions while assessing risks and work well under pressure, in the face of ambiguity and aggressive deadlines
Who You Are
- You are a master communicator; you know how to adjust your communication according to your audience and have great negotiation skills
- You are strategic; you know how to step back and look at the bigger picture to ensure individual and team efforts are focused and impactful
- You’re curious; you’re eager to learn new skills and tools and seek to always ask the right questions
- You’re courageous; you are not afraid to challenge yourself and others to do the right thing and create accountability
- You make it happen; you are methodical, results-driven and know how to get things done
- You’re an excellent project juggler; you can handle multiple complex projects and support a variety of stakeholders without dropping the ball
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience in localization, preferably as a project/program manager
- In-depth understanding of the end to end localization process for websites, digital media and software products
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools to manage and/or automate translation workflows
- Experience with audiovisual localization workflows for subtitling and localized VO
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to cultivate productive and positive relationships with external partners, managers, and peers