Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Yes
• Delivery of projects that meet or exceed client expectations and achieve targeted levels of profitability.
• Analysis of files using translation memory tools.
• Compiling estimates and proposals for new or existing clients.
• Adhering to the sales process and SDL project processes.
• Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders to ensure timely and final invoicing.
• Strategic project planning involving best methodologies, processes, and risk assessments.
• Accurate documentation and filing of all project related materials.
• Identification and development of project/process improvement opportunities.
• Provide clear and consistent communication with strong attention to service with Clients, and internal production teams.
• Address any project issues and handle project escalations.
• Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Coordinators.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree in either Translation Project Management, Business Administration, Life Sciences, or a related area or equivalent work experience
• 3 to 5 years of localization project management experience, preferably in Life Sciences
• 3 to 5 years of budget management experience
• Localization knowledge involving all aspects – Engineering, DTP, translation, testing and translation tools and methods
• Experience growing accounts
• Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Customer service experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
• Analytical and organized problem solving abilities
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible to a changing work environment
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, html, xml)
• Experience in the use of CAT tools is a plus (including translation memories, content management, and glossary and file management tools)
• Life Science experience is a plus