Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
What a Multilingual Localization Specialist Does At EA
- Manage localization projects with external resources (translation agencies and freelancers) for delivery of high-quality translations in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage Machine Translation Post-Editing projects, support vendors, analyze quality, share insights, identify potential issues, handle the communication and expectations and work with our Machine Translation team.
- Prepare asset localization in collaboration with other teams such as Project Management, Testing, Engineering, Audio and Publishing teams.
- Maintain project TMs, glossaries, and project process knowledge base.
- Work with Loc Vendor Specialists on resource allocation and provide them with vendor service quality feedback.
- Perform regular Quality Evaluation and Assessment and take the necessary steps to achieve the desired quality.
- Anticipate risks and analyze issues in schedule, budget, quality and technology to propose solutions that ensure that all potential issues are solved and escalated to the relevant teams as early as possible.
- Follow up on project status and schedules and provide regular status reports to all partners and management.
- Monitor localization budget and control project costs, create reports and flag risks.
- Take necessary steps to ensure cost-efficient, accurate, transparent billing of translation jobs to internal partners.
- Analyze project post-mortems and other indicators related to service and quality to propose actions for improving processes in future titles.
The Next Great EA Multilingual Localization Specialist Also Needs
- Experience with CAT tools and Localization technology in general
- Experience with/knowledge of Machine Translation technologies, its concept and Post-Editing is a plus
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role (Localization or Translation Project Manager)
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work under pressure with daily deliveries and tight deadlines
- Experience in the games industry is a plus
- Self-starting, pro-active, solution-oriented attitude
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great team spirit and professionalism in one of the most successful video games companies.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.