Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Be responsible for the entire life-cycle on all projects assigned to him/her: oversee all aspects of project coordination (scoping, quoting, launching and management of all data, personnel and departments involved) from hand-off through project completion, to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery:
Pre-production: Pre-flight of audio and video projects. Reviewing audio and video files. Scope projects and prepares quote for clients. Launching projects and providing concise and effective project instructions to all necessary parties.
Production: Monitoring all production departments involved to ensure instructions are being followed and provide feedback. Communicating effectively with production colleagues and clients. Dial-in recording sessions with clients where required.
Post-production: Audio/video quality checks. Client delivery. Billing. ISO feedback.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients, sales staff and production colleagues worldwide.
Liaise with clients, sales staff and production departments to clarify project parameters.
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions.
- Comply with all ISO regulations, processes and procedures.
- Negotiate rates and deadlines with clients to maximize profitability and project completion speed.
- Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure that the translation perfectly complies with instructions and is linguistically perfect.
- Having daily calls with potential clients and existing clients regarding outstanding quotes and on-going projects.
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional information to clients/Sales Staff as soon as that information is available.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by a manager.