Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Perform first level of review of quotes and project plans, by comparing applicable options and providing proactive input regarding the appropriate approach to achieving required quality for the specific client/project. May provide approval for quote as required per applicable process.
- Identify and communicate risks as appropriate to eliminate potential pitfalls or obstacles.
- Compare various factors to ensure strict adherence to ISO requirements, deadlines, budgets and the completion of high-quality deliverables for the QA steps in the process.
- Suggest, interpret and implement operating procedures to achieve objectives.
- Formulate, interpret and implement QA process best practices and serve as a Quality advocate in production processes.
- Evaluate project materials and ensure the appropriate level of consistency/accuracy of formatting, stylistic consistency across languages, and adherence to client specifications and style guides.
- Review, update and maintain appropriate versioning of project materials.
- Perform initial format proofing of translated documentation prior to final proofing and delivery.
- Participate in internal post mortems to help improve processes and reduce risk.
- Ensure the receipt of purchase orders, approve invoices and escalate payment issues where necessary.
- Collaborate in the CAPA process with cross-functional teams.
- Assist, implement and investigate client feedback handling and complete resolution reports needed for client deliverables. Accountable for implementation of feedback report tracking, investigations, analyses, and actions.
- May provide support to Program Manager or project team including limited direct client contact for issues or response related to quality, status or delivery.
- Work closely with QA Analysts and Vendor Relations on proofreading resource needs and planning.
- Support QA Analysts in the areas of training, guidance, and real time feedback to proofreading resources to ensure a well-developed and well qualified pool of resources.
- Coordinates internal and external proofreading to support quality assurance activities.
- Create and send POs to external proofreading resources.
- Ensure project proofreading resources have the necessary tools and information to accomplish tasks.
- Alert proofreading resources of schedule and scope changes.
- Assists in researching queries raised by vendors and Technical Services teams during the course of the project.
- Provide feedback to Vendor Relations on external resource performance.
- Communicate proactively regarding current and projected workloads across team members in support of maximum capacity utilization.
- Assess options and make recommendations for process improvements that improve efficiency, quality and profitability.
- Provide direct constructive feedback in real time to other QA staff, Project Managers, Technical Services, and external resources.
- Work closely with all Production leads to ensure all challenges and risks are addressed and best practices are recommended.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective completion and shipment of projects.