Experience Level Entry level
Work From Home Some times
You will be a great fit if you:
- You are an achiever, ambitious and goal-orientated individual, who is looking to advance (or kick-start) his/her career in Sales.
- Your English is written and oral skills are exceptional and if on top of that you possess a spoken and written command of Spanish or German that can dazzle even the native speakers – we are all for it.
- You are great on the phone and are not afraid of cold-calling or any other form of cold outreach to bring in new clients.
- You are flexible, coachable, resilient to change, and you are not afraid to approach companies on the global market
- Your eyes light up when you come across topics like languages, start-ups, IT, A.I., and SaaS
- In the past, you have had some experience dealing with Senior decision-makers and C-level suite
- You’re a natural-born communicator, who is excellent at networking and building long term engaging relationships with your clients
- Experience in cold-calling and B2B sales are a huge added value!
- An affinity or experience within the translation and localization industry is not necessary but a huge plus.
What will some of the tasks look like:
- You will work from focused industry-specific lists to create opportunities for the Business Development Managers to convert
- You will be working with our in-house CRM (Pipedrive) and our lead generation database software ZoomInfo
- You will communicate across various channels with prospects including cold calling, email communication, and via social media platforms to raise brand awareness
- You’ll be working towards meeting weekly targets (tbd)
- It’s not all cold – you will receive inbound leads from our website, in-coming calls, and marketing campaigns
- You will be encouraged to create individual sales campaigns to help increase your lead generation activity.
What do we offer:
- We make sure to provide competitive pay (fixed plus commission)
- We are willing to provide full support for relevant training, coaching, and mentoring of your own choice
- Since we are growing fast, we can offer excellent career development opportunities.
- The opportunity to learn and travel (once the global pandemic allows for that to happen of course)
- We offer flexible working hours and remote location options
- You will be working in a young, relaxed, and open environment with a value-driven culture
- Your work will directly impact not just TAIA as a company but the translation and language industry as a whole.