Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
Business Development Responsibilities:
CSOFT’s BDs are generally responsible for identifying and targeting forward-thinking companies who will value our services, managing existing international accounts, delivering tailor-made solutions to clients, and guiding rising companies to encourage global expansion. BDs will work alongside the operations team to coordinate project execution and help to grow and maintain relationships with key accounts. By driving the RFP/RFI process through cold-calling, networking, email, etc. BDs will be able to identify and secure major accounts from multinational companies across all industries.
Desired interpersonal skills:
- Candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible
- Possess a high level of energy and integrity
- Must enjoy the ‘hunting’ role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Take a pro-active approach to their work in terms of being a self-starter, but also work well in a close team environment
- Excellent focus on business: awareness of competitive environment, ability to always look for new opportunities
- Creative thinker who takes the initiative to get tasks completed and investigates new ways of accomplishing goals
- Ability to meet or consistently exceed sales quotas
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a growing and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above (or currently studying) or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Background in science, e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, biology, etc.
- Experience working as part of a team in an international environment.
- Experience working either in the localization & translation industry, and/or experience selling B2B solutions to Life Sciences companies.
Additional requirements that are a plus:
· At least 1-3 years of experience in Life Sciences including sales experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience within the clinical trials and post marketing segment
Location: Boylston Street, Boston, Massachusetts USA; if outside of Boston, MA there’s the option to work remote.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org