Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
The Successful Candidate Must Be Able To
- Collect business and systems requirements from internal customers, write project plans, and drive project schedules from development commit to release.
- Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts to develop optimal solutions to support the localization program across engineering, editorial and QA verticals.
- Work with content creators, customer strategy owners, and content infrastructure teams to define and streamline processes upstream and drive internationalization best practices.
- Clearly communicate roadmaps, progress, risks and change control to senior management and internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- Manage, execute and own traditional localization program management tasks, such as working with stakeholders to define localization scope, coordinating handoffs and handbacks with language service providers, supporting deployment of localized assets as well as bug fixing, implementation and testing.
- Understand how to make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-delivery.
- 9+ years of Program Management experience in developing and creating new processes, tools and infrastructure.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in software localization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Master’s degree in translation, localization, computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
- Fundamental localization engineering skills across the development lifecycle
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation