Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
· 5+ years of product management experience in a related industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
· Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing delivery against a multi-year roadmap.
· Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers. Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
· Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
· Drives alignment and coherent product features, business, and evangelism strategies
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
· Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
· Technical fluency; can understand and discuss technical architecture, gauge complexity of a planned feature, make schedule tradeoffs, and evaluate roadmap timeframes with technical team members.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to work with Sellers/Merchants and/or retail e-commerce experience.