Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
What You’ll Be Doing
- Propose and lead pipeline architecture implementation for the Localization and Design team needs of stable, frequent and fast game builds in multiple environments.
- Represent Localization needs in design workflows as part of the Design Tools team.
- Develop text management strategies that enable the Localization team to spend minimal budget and resources, maximize translation throughput, facilitate testing, and gain more insight into production processes
- Understand and action the evolving needs of Design and Live Ops teams.
- Enable the Localization team to adapt to new content needs, vendors and 3rd-party tools.
- Execute an overall strategy that relies on smart decisions about improving vs. replacing aging systems.
- Anticipate and communicate needs to non-technical stakeholders for facilitating partner studio game localization.
Your Background And Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional work experience.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- Motivation and pride to technically shepherd the output of teams who must reach a global audience in a competitive marketplace.
- Interested in both backend and frontend development.