Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Manage content projects for their entire life-cycle from planning through post-launch measurement with limited supervision.
- Scope, plan and develop end-customer and CSA facing material (policies, emails, help content) that communicates information effectively and engagingly.
- Leverage data analytics to make decisions that guide work priorities.
- Follow established style guides and best practices to ensure documents meet editorial specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Use superior writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to evaluate, uphold and implement content standards that reflect the voice of Amazon.
- Respond to time-critical requests and advocate for the right content solutions.
- Work with outside translation resources to translate and localize content using computer-assisted tools.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key operational contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (journalism, translation, communication, technical writing, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience creating and editing help content.
- Fluent in both American English and Spanish (Mexican or Costa Rican preferred, but any LATAM locale expertise will be considered).
- Editorial background, proofreading, and content creation skills.
- Experience with content management systems (DITA-based systems preferred).
- Intermediate HTML and XML skills.
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively in a voice that resonates with varying audiences.
- Experience creating content for translation and localization.
- Experience in a multi-language publishing environment, including translation memories and terminology databases.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing and technical environment.
- Demonstrated project management experience, in particular with complex content initiatives and senior stakeholder management.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams such as Legal, PR, Business, and Product teams to understand requirements and perform all tasks related to content creation and publication.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem solve, support scope of requirements, and prioritize.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.