Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
Welocalize is excited to offer a unique opportunity for those who enjoy linguistic and technical work. We are seeking Linguistic Testers possessing native-level fluency in Spanish (from Mexico). For this role, you will be working to assist in the development of cutting-edge, consumer-facing software. Linguistic Testers will evaluate the quality of text annotations in support of natural language processing. Duties include labeling words and phrases, critically scanning text to determine context and meaning, and annotating data according to detailed guidelines.
- Apply complex annotation guidelines consistently, recognize ambiguous cases, and use best judgement to extrapolate existing guidelines or follow-up for clarification.
- Strong linguistic and logical/analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality.
- Comfortable with technology—work is all done digitally.
- Good oral and written comprehension/communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Commitment to a regular 40-hour work week.
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks.
Project Duration: Ongoing
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Office Location: Greenspoint Business District (I-45 and Beltway)
Pay Rate: $17/hr (non-negotiable)
Local candidates only!
1- You will have an interview with a recruiter (10-15 minutes long)
2- You will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
3- You will need to take a test (language proficiency and technical skills)
4- You will have a second interview with the client (online interview with camera)