Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Work From Home Some times
- Source and onboard agencies to support marketing copy development in Spanish, Portuguese and French
- Develop style guide and brand book specific to each Prime Video ROW territory and business line, fully aligned with overall Prime Video Voice and Brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple projects in parallel from scoping to execution and evaluation, prioritize in an ever evolving environment.
- Work closely with marketing, design and business stakeholders to develop testing roadmap and ensure copy relevance and effectiveness.
- Drive localization and translation strategies and partner with other team members to ensure a consistent global experience
- Think big, invent and simplify to enhance and expand use of existing tools; evaluates new tools and technologies for future development.
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- 5+ years experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
- Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- 5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, or in-house equivalent teams
- Motivated, organized, and can collaborate well with multiple stakeholders and teams across the globe
- Experience onboarding and/or working with external design/advertising agencies
- Able to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action
- Able to change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling copywriting
- Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication