Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Education Level
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university in related filed (Translation, Applied Modern Languages).
- Other relevant skills
- Tamil and Hindi speaker
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken, in a wide range of registers)
- Experience in leadership roles an advantage and proven track record in Localization Vendor Management and Language Team Management or Quality Management specifically (> 1 year)
- Knowledge of main CAT tools, i.e. MemoQ, Trados, etc.
- Knowledge of X-bench and/or other Language QA tools
- Working experience in an ISO quality certified translation company
- Proven experience in development of processes and ideas
- Willingness to constantly analyze the way we do things –to challenge the conventional wisdoms and seek new ways to gain incremental improvements
- Strong management and negotiation skills are a must
- Excellent computer literacy skills and strong inclination to use technology to collaborate in a community, collect feedback, analyze data and automate data management steps. User of tools to manage metrics, reports and cost calculations.
- Excellent understanding of Translation Memory tools and Translation Management Systems (TMS). A good understanding of Machine Translation (MT) engines and MT Post-editing, (processes, tools, schedule and budget impact) is a plus.
- Experience in managing projects an advantage
- Actively Drives their projects and teams and has a positive Impact
- Shows good Negotiation Skills and Situational Awareness
- Understands the importance of SMART objectives and is Results Orientated
- Can establish & Develop Processes and procedures as part of a client program
- Team player and Team Builder with the ability to problem-solve, show initiative and influence others
- “Can do” attitude
- Results driven work ethic with High Energy and Enthusiasm levels