Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
- Coordinate translations through internal and external workflows
- Work with cross-functional organizations to facilitate and optimize the localization delivering processes
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing (US and in-country) to identify and prioritize materials for localization
- Manage vendors, track budgets, enforce schedules and establish, track and analyze production quality
- Contribute and participate in strategic initiatives to achieve best-in-class localization processes and technologies
- 5+ years of experience in Localization project management, with a variety of Localization processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, CS, or equivalent
- Fluency in English, with strong technical communication skills
- Proven record of agile localization software project management experience, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal / written communication and analytical skills and the ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment.
- Self-motivated, self-learner, with attention to detail
- Familiarity with XML, HTML and desktop publishing for all technical content.
- Must be able to take responsibility for completion of a project with multiple components and work effectively with other functional teams to ensure projects meet deadlines and budgets.
- Must be able to examine software engineering processes and envision responsive localization processes and tools to meet the needs for the product delivery.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages with ability to write small scripts to automate tasks as needed
- Content management and localization tools/platform (CMS, WorldServer, CDF, MT) experience preferred
- Experience with SaaS concept, design and deployment
- Experience as a localization engineer or localization QA engineer
- Work with cross-functional teams to triage and solve localization issues and deliver localized products
- Fluency in a second language