Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
The Successful Candidate Will Exhibit
- Outstanding skills in writing about complex technical subjects to a variety of audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Proven experience of technical editing/writing in a similar role.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and deliver results in a fast-faced environment
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Native speaker of Polish with fluency in written US English.
- Outstanding localisation skills from US English into Polish.
- Solid experience in project management and coordination.
- Affinity for technology and a proven background in technical writing or editing.
- Precise documentation and clear communication skills.
- Strong XML/HTML skills.
- Working knowledge of “Trados” or other CAT tools.
- Knowledge of CMS and machine translation is preferred.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, stock units and other excellent benefits. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the world’s leading online retailers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Polish, Communications, Linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- 3 – 5 years technical writing/editing experience.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with CMS, “Trados” or other CAT tools, terminology management, HTML and/or XML.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience working with product and UI designers and writing UI text.
- Experience working as part of a global team.
- Experience working in an agile content development environment.
- Personal initiative, flexibility, intellectual curiosity.