Experience Level Associate
Work From Home Some times
Transcreation and Language Services generally has seen a significant shift over the past 3 years and we have recently been appointed as the global localization partner for one of the world’s leading technology brands.
Our industry leading workflows, and global Language Services infrastructure, supported by best in class Translation Management Technology together have enabled a consistent and high-quality output across our global client base. As Splash continues a journey of business transformation from a global production agency to a global localization agency, this position is at the very heart of the agency’s development.
The role we want you to play
As a Transcreation Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing all language, transcreation and translation project planning and delivery across a wide client base (including pitches), working collaboratively with your account management, planning, creative & production team colleagues, and our pool of freelance linguists and writers. You’ll own – and be accountable for – each transcreation project from the point of project setup, driving it through to successful execution, ensuring that we produce the highest quality of localised content, all on time and within budget.
Working with the Global Director of Language Services (based in London) as well as Language Services Team Lead, to be able to brief, manage the project life cycle and guide linguists, TPMs and colleagues through clear instructions.
As Splash continues a journey of business transformation from a global production agency to a global content agency, this position is at the very heart of the agency’s development.
· Overseeing day-to-day transcreation / localization projects, serving as primary contact between suppliers, internal teams and end client
· Analyzing client information and full campaign briefs, schedules and defining the transcreation / or localization approach
· Accountable for project status, ensuring transcreation quality and service always meet expectations
· Identifying new strategies, approaches & workflows for your accounts for continued improvement of
· Adopting and implementing best practices and processes to streamline transcreation management and all associated admin consistently with other regional Language Services Teams
· Putting together detailed and tailored transcreation briefs, for linguists and writers and always ensuring deliverables are in line with original client brief
· Effectively communicating with clients, suppliers and colleagues with ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining positive working relationships
Skills, experience and personal qualities:
· Qualifications in Translation, Localization or similar language qualification or experience
· Proven experience in a transcreation project / account management role
· A thorough understanding and genuine enthusiasm for marketing transcreation and translation
· Understanding and appreciation for communications, in terms of media channels and the digital nature of modern media
The behaviours we’ll want to see are simple, just live and breathe our agency values.
Our clients are at the centre of all that we do
We develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and aspirations
We are dedicated to working together to reach a common goal, in a no-nonsense way and without egos getting in the way!
We respect each other’s specialisms, but we achieve our best results when we work together as a team
Together we are stronger and more powerful
We believe in agile working and making things happen quickly
We look to simplify and improve our processes and procedures
Curious and Innovative
We are fascinated by the intersection of data, technology and creativity
The innovative use of leading technology underpins everything we do
We recognise the need to constantly evolve and adapt, and so are always open to new learning