Experience Level Director
Work From Home Some times
The candidate will be responsible for a variety of fast-moving Marcom accounts leading the transcreation, translation, localization and production of marketing campaigns – owning both project delivery as well as the client relationship. Extensive experience working in the translation industry is required.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning overall responsibility for clients and full project lifecycle including: quoting, project execution, planning, account development, and continuous improvement
- Close collaboration with other team members in different time zones, making resource decisions based on client needs and budget.
- Identify client needs/opportunities that might not be apparent from an individual project scope or workstream
- Manage and help craft the team’s business plan and P&L
- Meet/exceed revenue and margin targets on the above
- Meet and exceed targets and client expectations for quality and service as applicable and defined, or reasonably inferred resources, traffic efficiently, manage review, feedback, delivery, and follow‐up
- Respond to client feedback efficiently and professionally
- Coordinate team to set client expectations, plan projects, contract appropriate
- Cultivate existing client relationships, turning account from “satisfied” to “highly satisfied”
- Act on potential leads for growth within an existing client relationship
- Manage revenue forecasts and determine resource needs at the team level
- Contribute to creating a corporate culture that is healthy, productive, and distinctive