Experience Level Director
Work From Home Yes
Desired interpersonal skills:
- Candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible
- Possess a high level of energy and integrity
- Must enjoy the ‘hunting’ role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Take a pro-active approach to their work in terms of being a self-starter, but also work well in a close team environment
- Excellent focus on business: awareness of competitive environment, ability to always look for new opportunities
- Creative thinker who takes the initiative to get tasks completed and investigates new ways of accomplishing goals
- Ability to meet or consistently exceed sales quotas
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a growing and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above (or currently studying) or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Background in science, e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, biology, etc.
- Experience working as part of a team in an international environment.
- Experience working either in the localization & translation industry, and/or experience selling B2B solutions to Life Sciences companies.
Additional requirements that are a plus:
· At least 1-3 years of experience in Life Sciences including sales experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience within the clinical trials and post marketing segment