- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home No
Job requirements/ skills:
- Read and understand all documentation related to tools.
- Execute engineering and production builds per instructions.
- Perform the setup and verification of equipment and process per instructions.
- Follow security, safety, and quality procedures for all work performed.
- Responsible for reporting any line issues to leads and/ or supervisors.
- Read and understand all documents related to tools/processes.
- Understanding of lean processing, standard workflow, and problem-solving.
- Able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through different forms of communications.
- Able to communicate both written and verbal to co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
- Able to understand and communicate inspection parameters.
- Ensure the accuracy of data and process adherence.
- Keep track of daily goals, outs, and yield percentages per assigned area.
- Responsible for entering data into the incident report system.
- Execute the first level of troubleshooting of process, product or tooling problem.
- Demonstrate the ability to train others and work in a team environment.
- Work other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work the day shift.