- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
- Scope and quote projects for identified clients.
- Plan and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements.
- Collaborate with production teams to create, implement and maintain appropriate client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists and instructions.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows.
- Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients and internal teams.
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Localization experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and related tools, esp. MS Excel and Word would be a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong innovative problem-solving skills