- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
What is this role?
Coordinate a range of audio, video and subtitling projects working with various members of the internal production team as well as external resources and suppliers. Responsible for evaluating, quoting, scheduling, QA and delivery to implement solutions to internal and external clients that result in excellent customer satisfaction, retention, and ultimately repeat revenue growth.
For Audio, Video and subtitling projects, as a minimum:
- Working closely with the production teams, scope, quote, set up and coordinate production process of media projects.
- Ensure projects meet internal and external client expectations with respect to quality, budget and delivery timelines.
- Track and report cost and schedule changes, and highlight any issues to the project team and/or client in a proactive and timely fashion.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate risks of specific client requests. Handle and answer queries. Escalate any issues when necessary to ensure minimal impact on quality, budget and timeline.
- Maintain all internal project documentation.
- Storage and accurate filing of all assets received and delivered.
- Negotiate with external studios, freelancers and vendors on pricing per project requirement.
- Ensure suppliers have all the relevant information to perform the work to the required standards.
Qualifications & Pre-Requisites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Driven, self-motivated and passionate individual who takes initiative and communicates well.
- Sets, delivers and executes his/her work to a very high standard.
- Self motivator.
- Some ability and understanding of audio, video, multimedia, foreign languages.
- Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise and work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be PC literate and have excellent MS Office skills.
- Flexible team player, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Skills – Desirable
- Previous experience of working in a project based, client facing role, with multimedia projects covering both voiceover and subtitling would be an advantage
- Experience in Dubbing and/or Subtitling environment is a plus
Knowledge of one or more foreign language(s)
Expertise in industry-related CAT-tools software is a plus