- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home Some times
Are you an experienced salesperson with a passion for localization? Do you have the confidence and ambition to generate million-dollar accounts with a young and vibrant international company? Are you a creative thinker with the energy and commitment to drive new business and open new markets?
CSOFT International, one of the world’s leading LSPs, is looking for exceptional individuals to join their Boston and San Francisco teams in winning multiple million-dollar clients for our award-winning international business.
Our mission is to connect the world by providing multilingual localization and software development services with unparalleled, customer-centric language and technology solutions.
Your mission is to connect CSOFT with the right clients and secure major accounts with multinational companies across all industries as part of our global team of localization experts.
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary commensurate with experience alongside an attractive commission plan
- High-level exposure to working on multi-million-dollar accounts with some of the world’s leading companies.
- The chance to work with a young and vibrant team in hugely flexible company with fantastic career opportunities.
- Centrally located offices in both Boston and San Francisco.
- Potential international travel – we have clients across the globe and offices in Europe and China.
What we need:
- At least 2 years’ experience of sales with an outrageous track record in securing new business.
- Experience working in and a great working knowledge of the shakers and movers in the localization industry
- Excellent communications skills with the passion and confidence to talk about our services to clients, colleagues, friends, family, or even strangers!
- A highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible individual with a positive can-do attitude.
- A creative thinker who can who work alone and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or above or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What would also be good:
- An excellent portfolio of clients and contacts to bring to the table.
- Experience with salesforce and/or other sales tools.
- High-level knowledge of commercial translation tools.
- Experience selling complex and large technical solutions to multinational companies
- Expertise with understanding and articulating technical concepts in areas such as software localization, testing, and multilingual publishing is a plus.