- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
- Build strong client relationships which enable a clear understanding of our client’s needs.
- Build strong internal relationships across the agency
- Own the basics of client service including creating and updating agendas, timing plans, contact reports, and cost estimates
- Communicate the briefs to studio production teams and linguists. Ensure that the correct creative direction is being taken and brand guidelines are being followed.
- Immerse yourself in the client’s brand and offering
- Set and manage client expectations ensuring they follow the agreed workflows
- Create complex localization and content briefs for client and studio teams
- Traffic copy via our linguistic network
- Fulfil Publishing requests
- Learn and understand the nuances of different languages and be able to identify what content/copy requires localization and convert it to a brief for the relevant teams
- Manage the approval all related budgets, flagging important budget fluctuations to the client and line manager
- Report spend to client on a monthly basis
- The ability to write, prepare and present documents, presentations and reports
- Ensure that the line manager is aware of all client issues and proposed solutions (including potential delays) to ensure swift resolution and avoid further escalation
- Ensure your account consistently delivers against all contractual obligations including SLAs and KPIs
- Keep GAD informed of any circumstances which would positively or negatively affect forecasts.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Hogarth business model, services and technology
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in graphic production and/or project management within a client or agency environment
- Flexible, driven, solution-oriented individual with a hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems
- Experience with translation and localization within a Production environment
- Accuracy, excellent memory and an eye for detail
- The ability to prioritize and work quickly and efficiently within very tight time frames.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, creative, and production environment. Flexibility is key to this role as well as working beyond fixed hours
- Experience in financial management and understanding the importance of accurate financial management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking ability and passion for the work are essential
- Willing and eligible to travel to the USA for projects (2-3 times a year) for several weeks at a time