Experience Level Director
Work From Home Some times
Development Expert /Architect (Globalization Services/Product Unit HCM)
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Globalization Services enables customers and SAP to expand their business worldwide and create value chains for sustainable growth, thus making every customer best-run business everywhere. Globalization Services owns, secures and enhances Globalization of SAP solutions across the entire solution portfolio, covering technical prerequisites and translation, global business practices and local requirements.
Currently, Globalization Services has multinational teams in several hubs around the world that are dedicated to the localization and delivery of country versions in all SAP product areas.
The Product Unit HCM (PU HCM) works on localization of the Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions including development, support and Legal change. The products encompass both on premise and cloud solutions like Success Factors with worldwide teams located in Rot, Sao Leopoldo, Bangalore, Shanghai, Moscow, Brno, Budapest and Dubai.
We are looking for a Development Expert who should have good technical expertise for working on Success Factors Employee Central Localization.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Be a part of an Agile (SCRUM) development team
• Analysis, modeling, design, implementation of business requirements for the Employee Central localization topics covering EC Time, Country Localizations and EC Global Benefits
• Define deliverables and provide advice and recommendations on solutions that may affect future design decisions.
• Support the team by ensuring architecture feasibility, readiness and compliance
• Monitor implementation of design and/or architecture concepts in the scrum team
• Drive alignment of design in accordance with the defined architecture of the product in a time bound manner.
• Provide inputs to constantly improve work methods and engineering skills in the team to establish state-of-the-art agile software engineering practices.
• Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and support other teams in resolving complex issues
• Collaborate with other development teams and product management at Globalization Services to identify the best possible solution for our customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Degree/Master Degree in computer engineering or equivalent subject
• Extensive Knowledge of Java
• 9-11 years of hands on coding and design experience in Java. Working on cloud native products would be an advantage.
• Excellent results-oriented analytical and problem-solving skills
• Very good powers of comprehension, high quality commitment and self-motivating working style
• Ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas, especially in new technologies
• Constructive and open style of communication
• Strong customer-oriented attitude
• Ability to present complex information in a clear and appealing manner
• Good written and verbal communications skills in English for local and global R&D communication
• 9-11 years experience in Java (Core Java, XML, Java Script and related technologies) out of which at least 4-5 years of experience in independently designing and implementing complex business solutions.
• Experience in HCM products like SuccessFactors Employee Central is preferred
• Design and implementation experience in working on cloud native products would be an advantage.
• Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.