- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Some times
What You’ll Do
You’ll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you…
- Ensure department activities are conducted within fiscally accountable parameters and are in support of corporate financial objectives.
- Coach and mentor staff, determine appropriate staffing levels, ensure team performance, ensure employee skill development, and maintain a positive employee relations environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders across Herman Miller to establish effective Ancillary fulfillment strategies to achieve the same standards wherever products are produced.
- Develop and implement our global strategy for the rapid availability of Ancillary products.
- Develop and refine Ancillary product and capabilities localization plans, evaluate progress toward the business plan, construct the most effective value stream/supply chain, and ensure the quality and delivery of the solution to the marketplace.
- Ensure team decisions are made with respect to corporate strategies and best practices resident in areas such as Sales, Operations, Finance, and Market Launch, along with our Better World commitments.
- Understand the disciplined use of our development and launch new product commercialization processes.
- Structure the communication of ongoing project status (i.e., key trade-off decisions, schedule, financial results, resource constraints, launch plan, etc.) for executive review on an ongoing basis.
- Support and encourage an innovative mindset through leading and facilitating strategic decision making on issues of process, design, marketing, finance, launch, and supply chain structure relating to commercializing Ancillary products.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.