- Experience Level Director
- Work From Home Some times
- Document business process, policies, and procedures & conduct routine and ad hoc assessments, functional reviews, evaluations, and process mapping of operational processes and document operational efficiency, strengths, weaknesses, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop, plan and coordinate implementation of business process improvement initiatives & establish measurement systems to monitor performance after implementation of changes.
- Identify systemic issues that impede operational efficiency, and coordinate to accomplish improvements. Work with internal & external workstream leads to ensure close coordination during planning and implementation of transformation initiatives.
- Communicate gaps in process design and implementation to upper management & provide input to the overall strategic objectives of improving processes and gaining efficiencies.
- Provide subject matter expertise related to the translation industry. Leading continuous improvement initiatives and assist with staff briefings and trainings regarding implementation of improvement plans and process re-engineering
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and communication with staff and other internal and external stakeholders. Act as a liaison to other initiative staff concerning programs and initiatives to improve communication. Provide written and verbal communications to stakeholders about initiative, which affect clients or other key stakeholders.
- Formulating and successfully implementing IQVIA translation strategies and policies
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operations excellence in IQVIA Localizations
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by business leaders
- Establishing excellent operational planning, monitoring and financial control systems
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans, key performance measures and budgets
- Taking remedial action where necessary and informing the business leaders of significant changes
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company in line with objectives and budgets;
- Monitoring the actions of team leaders
- Assuming full accountability to business leaders for all company operations
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations
- Building and maintaining an effective management team
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A strong leader
- Ability to think strategically
- An ability to grasp issues across all business disciplines
- Proven successful translation leadership of translation teams is essential
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of latest translation technologies & practices
- Results-oriented approach
- Self-motivated & ready to make decisions & drive progression, seeking support from seniors where necessary
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Planning, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies with a high awareness and understanding of cultural differences
- Ability to influence without authority
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or 8 years of relevant experience within leadership of the localization industry