- Experience Level Associate
- Work From Home Yes
DTP Specialist, Content Localization
The Workday Content Localization team is looking for a production (DTP) specialist to help support the needs of localized content in multiple formats. In this position, you’ll work with project managers, language managers, marketing professionals, and external vendors to field and manage requests for a variety of content output. You’ll use a variety of tools to finalize projects, delivering on time and within budget. You excel at details and are adept at picking up new applications. You enjoy having a lot of different things to do at the same time, yet easily focus on the details of each.
- Efficiently manage multiple workflows, tasks, and projects.
- Create and maintain process instructions.
- Perform quality reviews and track results.
- Navigate Workday applications to take quality screen captures in other languages.
- Edit illustrations and screen captures according to defined standards and localization best practices.
- Apply guidelines and standards to ensure content consistency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in source files and videos.
- Finalize electronic documents for publication.
- Provide technical production support for recording of product videos.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across Workday, including product manager and localization project managers.
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in desktop publishing and video tools, including Captivate, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with content management and applications and processes, including content management systems.
- Familiar with XML, HTML and XLIFF formats
- Basic design skills to correct final format to reflect intended layouts.
- Experience with electronic publishing tools and tasks, including creating macros, templates and form-fields; working with tables, tables of contents, headers, and footnotes.
- Self-directed learner with a continuous-improvement mindset; you adapt to change and seeks technologies and methods to improve tools, processes and products.
- Able to work independently and creatively to address problems and apply solutions.
- Attention to detail, organization, excellent time management, strong sense of deadlines, and professionalism.
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of another language besides English a definite plus.