- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Work From Home No
The work involves performing post-translation review and editing of content to ensure the translated content meets the client’s standards. The candidate will review documents and content and check for language accuracy and consistency, report defects and verify fixes.
– Translating, Proofreading, Editing and review of all translated drafts received from the translation teams
– Correct terminology, grammatical errors and check for consistency with style guides
– Fully review the linguistic and standards assets of the gaming product
– Ensure that all projects adhere to company standards for format, style, and content
– Manage jobs in a proactive manner and deliver high-quality results
– 5+ years of experience as a Translator for AUTOMOTIVE industry preferred.
– Excellent knowledge in FRENCH and English language.
– Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (TMS, Multiterm), Trados, CAT tools.
– Experience in working in IT (software) companies.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, HTML, Acrobat